Because vacations are all about capturing memories!
All vacation planning services begin with a FREE consultation. During this consultation, we will discuss your travel needs, desires, go over your travel preferences, and wish list, I’ll learn about your personal travel style, what you like, budget ranges and more. Together we’ll discuss some options and move forward to create a customized one-of-a-kind itinerary built just for you!
Here’s a brief look at what some of my services may include:
Walt Disney World or Disneyland Planning
- Consultation to determine needs and wantsfor your vacation
- Research on finding the ideal resort for your family size and needs.
- Counselingon the best ticket type and dining plan options
- Recommended dining options and Advanced Dining Reservationsmade ASAP (so you don’t need to wake up at the crack of dawn to ensure your favorites!)
- Price watching and applying any of Disney’s discount codes or offers that will save you money, or allow you to upgrade your vacation experience!
- Insider Disney tipslike the best fireworks viewing, hidden gems to look out for and tricks for saving time and money for the best vacation experience.
- Crowd forecasts and recommendations for each day to ensure the best park touring plan.
- Recommendations or assistance in making Fastpass+ selections in advance – to save you time at the park and in line!
- Reservations for special activities, from anniversary celebrations, birthday cakes, princess makeovers to pirate cruises and so much more!
- Additional planning, for area day trips or extensions, such as beach getaways, Universal or other park planning assistance, etc!
- Advice and assistancewhen you need it, Being your travel advocate– taking care of any needs that should unexpectedly arrive during your travel.
Cruising, Tropical Getaways, Honeymoons, and more!
- Consultation to determine needs and wants for your vacation
- Research on finding the ideal resort, or cruise line for your family size and needs.
- Travel tips like the customs information, must-dos, and things to avoid, advice to help you save time and save hassle!
- Reservations for special activities, spa reservations, dining, or a special occasion celebration.
- Additional area planning for interesting, fun and unique excursion ideas for your destination.
- Provide you with the legal and customs information needed to make sure there are no snags in your travels.
- Advice and assistance when you need it, Being your travel advocate– taking care of any needs that should unexpectedly arrive during your travel.