Just in time for that summer getaway! You can save up to 30% on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels this summer. Add minimum 4-Day Magic Your Way Tickets to make it a package and get a discount on the tickets too!
Disney Value and Moderate Resorts
For stays most nights June 13 – Aug. 14, 2013:
- Save up to 20% at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Cabins
- Save up to 15% at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts
For stays most nights June 13 – Aug. 14, 2013:
- Save up to 30% at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, Disney’s Beach Club Resort Villas, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard view rooms), Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney’s Old Key West Resort and Disney’s Contemporary Resort (including Bay Lake Towers)
- Save up to 20% at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort (including Villas)
Add minimum 4-Day Magic Your Way Tickets to make it a package and get a discount on the tickets too!
Book by June 14, 2013!
Contact me for more information on this offer at Anna@DreamComeTrueVacations.com or at 1-888-MICKEY8 ext. 702.
With the new Fantasyland opening this December, the addition of Splitsville to Downtown Disney, and a newly revamped Test Track opening, NOW is the time to plan your Winter getaway to Disney World!
Disney just released two great new offers for travel from January 2 – March 7, 2013. First is a room only offer, you can save up to 35% off your resort room, this offer is especially beneficial for those staying in a Deluxe Resort room. The second offer is a Play, Stay and Dine, purchase a 5-night stay with tickets and dining package and save up to $600 on your trip total! Both of these offers must be booked by December 31, 2012.
Contact me for more info on these Winter offers and we can look at which one will give your family the biggest savings and the most fun!
Yee-Haw! Kids ages 17 and under can now sail FREE on select 6-night and 8-night Disney Cruise Line sailings from Galveston. This offer is available for most sail dates from January 4th – March 1st, 2013.
With the new 8-night Bahamian itinerary sailing from Galveston, you can visit the Walt Disney World Resort and Disney’s own private island paradise, Castaway Cay. Included in the cruise fare on this itinerary is a 1-Day Ticket with Park Hopper Option for each Guest and complimentary round-trip transportation between the ship and the Resort. Also available are exciting 6- and 8-night Western Caribbean cruises with scheduled stops in Grand Cayman and Cozumel.
Winter is the perfect time to escape those cold temperatures so contact me for more details on this great offer!
Get onboard a “first-of-its-kind” cruise packed with lots of Pixar fun! This California Coast itinerary features behind-the-scenes presentations by Pixar filmmakers and artists, a sneak peek of an upcoming Disney•Pixar feature, commemorative gift and lots more!
And now, you can sail from Los Angeles starting at $599* per person, based on double occupancy, in an Inside Stateroom with Restrictions onboard Disney Wonder®. Sail dates are Sept. 16 – Sept. 30, 2012. Government Taxes and Fees are not included.
Disney Cruise Line® and Pixar Animation Studios are teaming up to offer a 7-night California Coast cruise experience unlike any other!
The four magical voyages set sail from Los Angeles and will feature the following Pixar exclusives:
- Pixar Presentations and Sneak Peeks: Artists and filmmakers from Pixar Animation Studios will provide an inside look at the creative process used to develop an animated feature which includes a look at the making of Pixar’s newest release “Brave” and a sneak peek at footage of future Pixar films.
- The Art of Pixar: Storyboards, character sketches and other inspiring concept art used to design Pixar films will be on display in a special art exhibition at sea. This collection of art has only been seen outside of Pixar Animation Studios when displayed at leading art museums around the world.
- Pixar Film Fest: Guests will be able to enjoy the entire Pixar library of films while onboard, including a selection of delightful animated shorts. The voyages coincide with the theatrical premiere of “Finding Nemo 3D,” which Guests can enjoy at either of the two theatres equipped with state-of-the-art Dolby 3D projection systems.
- Pixar Character Encounters: For the first time, more than a dozen Pixar characters will meet with and greet guests throughout the cruise including Mr. Incredible, Remy, Woody, Jessie and Buzz Lightyear. There will be a special Pixar-themed dance parties and a host of other opportunities to reconnect with favorite Pixar pals.
- Special Gift: Sailing Guests will receive a commemorative lithograph created by Pixar artist and “Brave” co-director/screenwriter, Steve Purcell.
In addition, the California Coast itinerary lets you see iconic sights and explore popular stops in San Francisco, San Diego and wine country.
This cruise sounds truly amazing, I love the addition of the Pixar character meet and greets plus all the extra Pixar activities, it really makes a Disney Cruise even more magical! Contact me for more details and availability for this amazing cruise.
Disney World Free Dining is back for the holidays this year! (So now is the time to think about getting tickets to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, or the Very Merry Christmas Party.)
This offer is currently available for Disney Visa holders, and will be open to the public on Thursday, July 12th.
This offer is valid for the following travel dates, and is not valid for Little Mermaid Standard Room at the Art of Animation Resort.
- September 30 – October 4, 2012
- October 19 – November 1, 2012
- November 9 – 15, 2012
- November 23 – 29, 2012
- December 10 – 13, 2012
Free Dining can save you a ton of money during your trip so feel free to contact me today for more info and get ready to chow down! :)
Just in time for that summer family getaway a new special offer! For travel dates of June 15, 2012 through August 14, 2012 recieve the following discount on your resort room:
- Value Resorts 15% off
- Moderate Resorts 20% off
- Deluxe and Deluxe Villas 25% off
(Excludes Art of Animation Resort, all suites and 3-bedroom villas). This offer must be booked by June 14, 2012, contact me today for prices!
This just in for 2013 sailings, Disney Cruise Line will be offering new itineraries that include the destinations of Venice, Italy, and the Greek Isles.
In addition, Disney will new begin to sail from the port of Miami for the first time! 2012 options for this port include holiday sailings as well as 14-night cruises to the Panama Canal. (One of my bucket list items.)
Additional options and ports of call for cruisers is always a good thing. 2013 may be your year to finally take that long-awaited trip!
Disneyland has just released a new room only special offer for Disney VISA cardholders. And although this special offer is for resort rooms only, you can also add on park tickets and a meal plan to make it a complete vacation package.
This offers a savings of anywhere from 20% – 25% off on rooms at the Disneyland Hotel, the Grand Californian, and the Paradise Pier Hotel. This offer is applicable for stays most nights March 1st – April 14th, and must be booked by March 11, 2012.
This could really help you save some cash on that Spring Break trip! Contact me for additional details on this offer.
In case you didn’t see the announcement on New Years, for the first time ever both Disneyland and Disney World are going to be open for 24 hours straight to celebrate the leap year!(Beginning at 6am on February 29th)
And don’t worry, if you want to take advantage of those 24 hours you can with this special offer - Get the 4th day and night of Disney magic FREE when you buy a 3-night, 3-day room and ticket package at either Walt Disney World or Disneyland! This offer is valid for travel dates of February 26th – March 10, 2012, and must be booked by January 31st.
In addition, Disney is going to be giving away a total of 60 vacation packages from now until February 29th! A winner will be selected for each day and you can enter the sweepstakes here.
I personally would love to be in the parks on the 29th and see who could all make it the full 24 hours. I’m pretty sure I would either collapse from exhaustion or have a mental breakdown by hour 11. Of course you could leave the parks at any time, but where’s the fun in that?