The new Disney Fantasy is modeled very closely after the Dream, so the ships are very similar in style and offerings. However, there are some major differences between the two. There are some stylistic differences, the interior of the Disney Dream is art deco, and has an Admiral Donald in the lobby where the interior of Fantasy is art nouveau, and contains Mademoiselle Minnie in the lobby. The Dream also sails on Bahamian itineraries and the Fantasy sails the waters of the Caribbean.
Other notable improvements to the Fantasy include:
• The addition of the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – where princesses and pirates can receive a full fairy tale treatment and makeovers.
• Addition of the Aqua Lab – this 1,800-square-foot water play zone includes geysers, pop jets, and bubblers!
• For the Adults – The new Satellite Falls and Sun Deck area, an adults-only sun deck with a circular splash pool that includes benches and a gently falling rain curtain.
• New Nightclubs and Lounges - Ohh La La, a champagne bar styled like a French boudoir; The Tube, a mod English nightclub; O Gills Pub, an Irish bar; and La Piazza, a lounge inspired by Italian cities.
• Enhanced dining experience at Animators Palate – This time around your personal creations become the star of this show, and you still get to say hello to everyones favorite turtle, Crush!
• Disney’s Aladdin at the Walt Disney Theater, an all new stage show and musical!